A Cat’s Tale is an all-volunteer organization. Since there are no paid employees it is our volunteers who help us run our rescue and help us save the lives of homeless animals. Our to do list is long and we can always use more help! Want to get involved? We need foster parents and volunteers in the following areas.
Foster Homes for Cats and/or Kittens
A Cat’s tale does not have a facility- all our cats and kittens are kept in foster care. The more foster homes we have the more cats we can save! Fostering is FREE- we pay for everything. Fostering is rewarding! As a foster parent you literally will be saving lives. You don’t need a lot of space- a spare room or a bathroom are great places to start building your fostering skills. Give it a try we promise you won’t be sorry!
Can’t foster- We still need help in all the following areas!
- Cat habitat cleaning and maintenance
- Cat adoption team volunteers for events in Culver City and Manhattan Beach
- Adoption event help for special adoption events
- Sewing help -to create crate pads for cats/kittens
- Bookkeeping/Tax assistant
- Fund raising and grant writing assistants
- Cat Photographer/ Videographer
- Special events coordinator to develop and organize special events
- Newsletter writer
- Correspondence secretaries to send out information and send thank you notes
- Transporting cats to and from veterinary clinics
Ready to help? CLICK HERE to fill out our Volunteer Application.
Contact Cathy at email@example.com or 310 487-4263 if you are interested would like to learn more about volunteering or fostering